PCPC believes in a strong commitment to promote quality learning environments which enhance the level of care and education for young children while strengthening the partnership between parents and teachers.
We believe together we can shape our future in child care to meet the challenging times ahead and find creative solutions to provide high quality programs. PCPC is working hard to represent your needs now and into the future.
PCPC has been building partnerships by providing support and services to the childcare community for over 41 years.
PCPC offers a wide range of services and products:
- We promote centre stability and programming excellence for our member centres.
- Currently our membership includes southern, central, eastern and mid-northern Ontario.
- We have a proven record of meeting our members’ needs in a highly responsive and effective way.
- Members are our key stakeholders — as a co-operative, we are owned and directed by our members.
- One of our unique features is supporting and strengthening the partnership between parents and educators in order to create and maintain excellent learning environments for children.